PDA

View Full Version : Met a Few HB Peeps at CSR

Eli
07-23-2013, 03:34 PM
I met a few HB peeps at CSR on Saturday at the tailgate party. I thought I'd stop in and say "HI"!!! I had a great time and the hospitality was wonderful! Thanks again!!!!

WMC
07-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Hello and welcome. Had s great time:beer:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Wendi
07-23-2013, 04:38 PM
Great meeting you at CSR! Had a fun time. Thanks for coming by www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com). Hope you enjoy it.:party-smiley-020::party1::welcome:

Stainless
07-23-2013, 04:53 PM
I met a few HB peeps at CSR on Saturday at the tailgate party. I thought I'd stop in and say "HI"!!! I had a great time and the hospitality was wonderful! Thanks again!!!!

Oh geez, how did you get through the vetting process? :D
Welcome Eli! :)

CarolynandBob
07-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Welcome to Hotboat and San Diego. I live out in Jamul.

Eli
07-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Great meeting you at CSR! Had a fun time. Thanks for coming by www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com). Hope you enjoy it.:party-smiley-020::party1::welcome:

Thanks Wendi! I plan on having fun...hopefully my infamous smartass won't get me into too much trouble!

Oh geez, how did you get through the vetting process? :D
Welcome Eli! :)

Apparently, they don't know me very well...Phew!!

Welcome to Hotboat and San Diego. I live out in Jamul.

Thanks! I've been bored since I moved to SD. Someone's gonna have to give me some things to do tips before I lose my mind!

Eli
07-24-2013, 02:32 PM

Eli
07-24-2013, 02:36 PM

GotHalos
07-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Thanks! I plan on having a great time!

Apparently, they haven't heard about me and they let me in :yes:

Thank you! I'm going to need some things to do ideas soon before I lose my mind.

First few posts have to be manually approved, to stop spammers, you should be good now. Welcome to HB.

rivermobster
07-24-2013, 03:35 PM

Wendi and William are good peeps. I can't believe I missed you as well, shesh!

Eli
07-24-2013, 03:58 PM
First few posts have to be manually approved, to stop spammers, you should be good now. Welcome to HB.

Makes sense...after I appear to be completely crazy! Lol

Eli
07-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Wendi and William are good peeps. I can't believe I missed you as well, shesh!

Were you there?

I've heard nothing but great things about W&W.

rivermobster
07-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Were you there?

Yeah. Was on the Queen Mary for awhile, stopped by and chatted with Carl and Tony, went to get breakfast at the hotel. When I found out it was 26 bucks for a buffet breakfast, we split and went to Belmont Shores. Found a real nice place and stuff our faces there. I'm not a big fan of getting up early. :P

Wendi
07-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Yeah. Was on the Queen Mary for awhile, stopped by and chatted with Carl and Tony, went to get breakfast at the hotel. When I found out it was 26 bucks for a buffet breakfast, we split and went to Belmont Shores. Found a real nice place and stuff our faces there. I'm not a big fan of getting up early. :P

We were on QM as well. William was in the air. Yeah the Mayan is a complete RIP OFF!! You would think they would offer better deals but what do I know.

Stainless
07-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Were you there?

Don't believe everything you hear. :p

Eli
07-24-2013, 07:29 PM

We were on QM as well. William was in the air. Yeah the Mayan is a complete RIP OFF!! You would think they would offer better deals but what do I know.

The food was very expensive and not worth it. But I had most of my meals at the yard house...they have Shocktop raspberry on tap :D

Wendi
07-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Don't believe everything you hear. :p

Hahahaha

She's Mine
07-24-2013, 08:00 PM
Yeah, Fuego's had horrible food and the worst Blood Mary I've ever had...

But it was still a fun time meeting Wendi, William, Bianca, Nick, and HBGirl (cant remember her name), sorry.

WMC
07-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Yeah, Fuego's had horrible food and the worst Blood Mary I've ever had...

But it was still a fun time meeting Wendi, William, Bianca, Nick, and HBGirl (cant remember her name), sorry. HBgirl is Liahna!!!!

Stainless
07-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey does HB still have the rookie gets swag if they start a thread that gets x amount of posts?

Eli
07-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Hey does HB still have the rookie gets swag if they start a thread that gets x amount of posts?

Are you pimping me out? ;)

rivermobster
07-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Are you pimping me out? ;)

If he won't, I will! :thumbup:

Tapatalk 2.0/HTC One

RogerThat99
07-24-2013, 10:33 PM
Eli, I believe you met the HD Peeps at the Needles show. If you didn't meet them at the show itself, they were having dinner with us on Sat night at Juicy's when you guys came in. HB was kind enough to pick up the tab. Thanks again HB.

GotHalos
07-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Which way to the party? thumbup:

rivermobster
07-25-2013, 06:37 AM
Eli, I believe you met the HD Peeps at the Needles show. If you didn't meet them at the show itself, they were having dinner with us on Sat night at Juicy's when you guys came in. HB was kind enough to pick up the tab. Thanks again HB.

Sweet!

Tapatalk 2.0/HTC One

HB Vic
07-25-2013, 07:05 AM
Juicys....best Bloody Mary's on the river 😳

CarolynandBob
07-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Thanks Wendi! I plan on having fun...hopefully my infamous smartass won't get me into too much trouble!

Apparently, they don't know me very well...Phew!!

Thanks! I've been bored since I moved to SD. Someone's gonna have to give me some things to do tips before I lose my mind!

Where in SD do you live? What do you like to do? There is a lot to do in San Diego.

Eli
07-25-2013, 09:41 AM
If he won't, I will! :thumbup:

Tapatalk 2.0/HTC One

I think I'm good...but, I will keep you in mind should my needs change ;)

I had to read this twice...I thought you were saying I had dinner with you guys and HB paid for my dinner and I was crazy enough to forget. BTW you know I was hanging out w TBI and his fumes could've easily effected me :D

Where in SD do you live? What do you like to do? There is a lot to do in San Diego.

I live in Solana Beach. I like being active, watching sunsets and holding hands while walking on the beach, red wine, picnics and I love to cook, writing is a hobby of mine and I recently started wakeboarding...oh wait this isn't match.com lol

:D ;)

RogerThat99
07-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I had to read this twice...I thought you were saying I had dinner with you guys and HB paid for my dinner and I was crazy enough to forget. BTW you know I was hanging out w TBI and his fumes could've easily effected me :D

Yes, you were with TBI, Scotchtape and ScottieTwoHottie...eyeballing our tables until we left. LOL.

HB Vic
07-25-2013, 02:31 PM
Yes, you were with TBI, Scotchtape and ScottieTwoHottie...eyeballing our tables until we left. LOL.

You talking about those odd guys sitting behind us eyeballing our delicious juicy food? lol

Wendi
07-25-2013, 02:59 PM

Scotch tape LOL that is so funny!!!!

Eli
07-25-2013, 04:59 PM

Scottytwohotty was scottytoomany that night it was hilarious...why didn't you stay and have fun with us? I creeped you out?

WMC
07-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Scottytwohotty was scottytoomany that night it was hilarious...why didn't you stay and have fun with us? I creeped you out? I think he was seeing double that night. LOL

RogerThat99
07-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Scottytwohotty was scottytoomany that night it was hilarious...why didn't you stay and have fun with us? I creeped you out?

We were beat and I had a 7 hour drive home the next morning.