PDA

View Full Version : Wendi and her lost phone.....

Unforgiven
07-17-2013, 07:51 AM
This is not a bash or callout thread towards Wendi BUT, Did you get to replace your phone instead of taking your daughters phone?...btw...I think someone or something is trying to send texts from the bottom of the river from your phone...first I thought you might have had too many shots of Fireball, but remembered that the carp and catfish are using your phone......Shannon says HI and we miss you guys..We're going have to plan a Kingview Condo reunion......Talk to you soon.......Eddie

Wendi
07-17-2013, 08:01 AM
The carp ate my phone haha. My sweet daughter let me use her phone because she loves me :) tell Shannon Hi absolutely we need to plan a trip soon. This summer is flying by. Cooler is in the mail big box!

Unforgiven
07-17-2013, 08:06 AM
I see the Magic is for sale..hopefully you could take some cash out of the boat sale and buy some extra phones....btw..If you were to backup your phone, you could save all your contact info...Tell Will he'll always have a seat in our boat if he wants to go for a fast run....you'll have to wait on shore.....