PDA

View Full Version : Paternity Court TV Show

2Chill
06-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Gentleman. I am one of the producers of a new court show called 'Paternity Court'. It's a court show dealing with relationships that need DNA results. it's a mix between Divorce Court and Maury (without the foolishness). Our Judge is Lauren Lake. www.laurenlake.com

If you are paying child support for a child that you are unsure of, or if you want to test a possible sibling or grandchild, please let me know. Let me know if you want to refer someone as well.

We pay you to appear, pay for your travel to and from LA and we pay for hotel accommodations.

Please inbox me if you are interested or have someone to refer. Thanks so much...

Wendi
06-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Gentleman. I am one of the producers of a new court show called 'Paternity Court'. It's a court show dealing with relationships that need DNA results. it's a mix between Divorce Court and Maury (without the foolishness). Our Judge is Lauren Lake. www.laurenlake.com (http://www.laurenlake.com)

If you are paying child support for a child that you are unsure of, or if you want to test a possible sibling or grandchild, please let me know. Let me know if you want to refer someone as well.

We pay you to appear, pay for your travel to and from LA and we pay for hotel accommodations.

Please inbox me if you are interested or have someone to refer. Thanks so much...

Welcome 2Chill, good luck with the show! Do you also do any boating?

ChumpChange
06-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Any blonde women going on the show to see if the kid is theirs?

2Chill
06-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Ive got a couple of blonde cousins who might be sisters as well (Dad slept with both moms). The DNA testing will resolve it...