PDA

View Full Version : Teague thru Tucson

Stainless
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Just saw this trailer go by heading Westhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/25/tu7ynyma.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/25/sejyvy4e.jpg

PokerRun388
11-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Cool Pic! Here's the matching Skater 368.:)

Stainless
11-28-2012, 08:18 PM
We were repaving that stretch of highway when the support truck and trailer went by, little did I know I would see the truck later that week at the Enduro. See some cool stuff on I-10 sometimes, Nascar and NHRA haulers, Nice performance boats too going back and forth across the US.

PokerRun388
11-28-2012, 08:26 PM
We were repaving that stretch of highway when the support truck and trailer went by, little did I know I would see the truck later that week at the Enduro. See some cool stuff on I-10 sometimes, Nascar and NHRA haulers, Nice performance boats too going back and forth across the US.

Earlier this year I saw Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards hauler's driving on I-15, heading towards Vegas. Those trucks look awesome going down the hwy!

AZKC
11-29-2012, 07:31 PM

So your the one clogging up the freeways. But I tell you when your done they are dam nice, I guess Thanks :encouragement: We do get some cool stuff coming thru town on I-10, I've seen some Military stuff that I had no idea wth it was.

Stainless
11-29-2012, 08:04 PM
We worked nights as long as possible, then it got too cold. ADOT wanted it finished this year, so we went for it. Final striping this week and its done. I have already moved onto the Modern Street Car project, talk about headaches and hairpulling.:(

ChumpChange
11-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Earlier this year I saw Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards hauler's driving on I-15, heading towards Vegas. Those trucks look awesome going down the hwy!

I don't think there are any haulers nicer than those NASCAR rigs.

PokerRun388
11-30-2012, 06:02 AM
I don't think there are any haulers nicer than those NASCAR rigs.

I agree. They look unbelievable driving down the hwy! I always thought it would be cool to drive one of those hauler's, I wonder how those driver's got those jobs?

ChumpChange
11-30-2012, 08:33 AM
They start in the NASCAR truck series of course! ;)