PDA

View Full Version : OchoCinco! - Nice Play Slap on the Ass!

ChumpChange
06-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Anybody else see this video? The Judge tells him that his attorney did a great job keeping him out of jail so he slaps his ass. That turns the Judge into crazy mode and sentences him to 30 days. :angry:

Yes everybody in the court room laughed but really?......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=usLgH3RvDmE

HB Vic
06-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Saw that last night. Seemed kinda cheesy for the judge to me.

ChumpChange
06-11-2013, 10:35 AM
Saw that last night. Seemed kinda cheesy for the judge to me.

Agreed. He's a football player....I....errr players used to do that all the time....

HB Vic
06-11-2013, 10:37 AM
If he slapped the judges ass, maybe 😁

riverrunner1984
06-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Im thinking the judge felt embarrassed since the whole court room was laughing and just through the book at him.
IMO she over did it with him but O well, it was a funny video!

wolfie
06-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Doesn't matter. Don't show disrespect in the courtroom, he wouldn't have gotten jail time. You and I wouldn't have gotten the plea deal in the first place. We would have gone straight to jail for domestic battery. The only reason he received probation and time served was because he was a pro athlete.

H2oSki2Fast
06-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Im thinking the judge felt embarrassed since the whole court room was laughing and just through the book at him.
IMO she over did it with him but O well, it was a funny video!

She didn't throw the book at him, she just decided not to take the plea to keep him from serving time for the probation violation. The plea was added probation time, counseling and 25 hrs community service, in lieu jail time.

riverrunner1984
06-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Doesn't matter. Don't show disrespect in the courtroom, he wouldn't have gotten jail time. You and I wouldn't have gotten the plea deal in the first place. We would have gone straight to jail for domestic battery. The only reason he received probation and time served was because he was a pro athlete.

Agreed 100%

Ziggy
06-12-2013, 03:22 PM

Exactly, wait til you're outside the courtroom.

GotHalos
06-12-2013, 04:49 PM
What an idiotic move. IMO.