PDA

View Full Version : Some people

Menace Marine
05-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Check out this nut job.
http://youtu.be/bgL_z_Z6BRo

Menace Marine
05-26-2013, 08:34 PM
This video shows him back into the parked boats. Pushes on straight up the beach.
http://youtu.be/wK1W2CYtRNI

rschap1
05-27-2013, 05:52 AM
WTF?????

Jail time is in order for that stupidity !!

you know, he had both ladders down while underway:)

PokerRun388
05-27-2013, 06:11 AM
Memorial, July 4th, Labor day are all holiday weekends that attract people with no boating experience. So this is what happens. A very poor decision on that boaters part.

Advantage1
05-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Memorial, July 4th, Labor day are all holiday weekends that attract people with no boating experience. So this is what happens. A very poor decision on that boaters part.

..x2..

HB Vic
05-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Wow I don't think I've seen or even heard of anything like that before. Would be interesting to see what became of the operator. DWI or just straight mental case.

RogerThat99
05-27-2013, 03:11 PM
The article said Alcohol was not a factor. The Driver was cited for being well over the .08 limit of Dumbass.

Stainless
05-27-2013, 03:22 PM

Memorial is more amped up than J4 and Labor Day, Raider fans out.:D

Menace Marine
05-27-2013, 03:27 PM
No alcohol was involved. Police said bad judgement call by the operator. He was arrested for reckless driving. No injuries and only minor damage to five boats.

RitcheyRch
05-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Stupid is as stupid does

niceguyeddie
05-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Wow! This is why I prefer to say south of Laughlin and north of The Gorge on holiday weekends in order to avoid as many amateurs and drunks as possible.

Slacker
05-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Wow! This is why I prefer to say south of Laughlin and north of The Gorge on holiday weekends in order to avoid as many amateurs and drunks as possible.

We head toward the south end of the Lake, a lot of places park, hide and relax. Thats one thing about Havasu, you never know what you will see and or happen next.

ptc
05-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Sounds and looks like there was a WHOLE BUNCH of know-it-all boaters standing around watching this DA.... why didnt they jump on and take control????

I suppose ya'll would stand around and watch a british solder get hacked to death too???? pretty damn sad.....

Slacker
05-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Sounds and looks like there was a WHOLE BUNCH of know-it-all boaters standing around watching this DA.... why didnt they jump on and take control????

I suppose ya'll would stand around and watch a british solder get hacked to death too???? pretty damn sad.....

More than likely is that they would have not done any better, 64' houseboat with some wind pushin the rear end around,,,,,, Whole different game. Of course the DA made a very bad decision going in the channel.

Unforgiven
05-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey Dustin, That looks Like Rob trying to turn his HTM around...Just saying.......:drinkin:

HB Vic
05-29-2013, 07:50 AM
I had a aunt that used to drive exactly like that when I was a kid. She used to take my bro and I to elementary school and then drop off my cousins at high school. My cousin thought she was too cool for school so whenever she saw one of her friends she would make my aunt slam on the brakes and she would duck down so she wouldn't be seen.

My aunt would always overreact and needless to say we got slammed back and forth like rock em sock em action figures. I'm certain I suffered from chronic whiplash when I was in 6th grade but my mom said I was overreacting.

We took out trash cans on a regular basis. And I seem to remember that white 72 Nova taking out a few fence posts too.

My aunt is the only person I know who always put both feet on the brake pedal and pushed till the floor board cried uncle.

Ah the good old days. 😊