PDA

View Full Version : Litterers

ChumpChange
05-17-2013, 09:29 AM
I can't stand litterers. No respect lazy people!

So yesterday I took the family to Sea World for my daughters birthday. We left the park for lunch as we packed sandwiches that we left in the vehicle. As we're walking back to the park I start hearing cans hit the ground. I look over to see trash flying out the window of a beat to hell Geo Metro parked directly in front of a transh can. The guy in the passender seat drops to energy drink cans, a wrapper of some sort and an empty box of Marlboro's out his window. Now I'm pushin a stroller so I tell my wife to take it and keep walking. As I walk up to the passenger window, I ask the guy what the hell he is doing. His reponse was "it's only a few things, don't worry about it". His girl who is driving was itching to give me lip as a white trash chick would seeing as she thinks she won't get hit. I point out the can less than ten feet away (they're bumper was touching it) and tell him to put it in the can or it's going back in the car (cans seemed to be half full). I berate him a little more that of all places to litter it's Sea World where they talk about saving the environment and bla bla bla. He gets out all pissy knowing that he got caught and it's either pick it up or get beat. They had a kid who was old enough to comprehend in a seat behind them as well. I hate people. Rant over.

Slacker
05-17-2013, 09:34 AM

I agree,,,,,,they are nothing but Pigs! After we park the boat in the channel I grab a plastic bag and walk thru the channel picking up trash and when I'm done I reward myself with a Beer!!

rschap1
05-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Seems like the tip of the iceberg.
ALOT of self important P.O.S. around now a days.
It sucks

WMC
05-17-2013, 11:11 AM

So yesterday I took the family to Sea World for my daughters birthday. We left the park for lunch as we packed sandwiches that we left in the vehicle. As we're walking back to the park I start hearing cans hit the ground. I look over to see trash flying out the window of a beat to hell Geo Metro parked directly in front of a transh can. The guy in the passender seat drops to energy drink cans, a wrapper of some sort and an empty box of Marlboro's out his window. Now I'm pushin a stroller so I tell my wife to take it and keep walking. As I walk up to the passenger window, I ask the guy what the hell he is doing. His reponse was "it's only a few things, don't worry about it". His girl who is driving was itching to give me lip as a white trash chick would seeing as she thinks she won't get hit. I point out the can less than ten feet away (they're bumper was touching it) and tell him to put it in the can or it's going back in the car (cans seemed to be half full). I berate him a little more that of all places to litter it's Sea World where they talk about saving the environment and bla bla bla. He gets out all pissy knowing that he got caught and it's either pick it up or get beat. They had a kid who was old enough to comprehend in a seat behind them as well. I hate people. Rant over.

Good for you ....beer on me for that one.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Stainless
05-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Everything Mateo said plus throwing cigarette butts out, especially lit ones!:(

ptc
05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
About 15 years ago, I was following a truck one day up to my property (in the backwoods of Oregon) and I see a couple cans come out the passenger window......... so i stop and pick them up and follow them to where they pull into a workers camp alongside the road. and I throw the cans out my window and say "throw your shit in a garbage can not in my front yard"..... and these two 'migrant farm workers' look at me like WTF is this guy telling us???? So I stated again "recoja su mierda pendajo!!!!" and they all start nodding..... Ok now they got the message.... all these people start gathering around the guys and I beat it out of there slinging gravel everywhere and get to the house and walk in and tell the wife get the guns locked and loaded and REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!! ..... lol