PDA

View Full Version : Please use our Advertisers

Wendi
05-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Members we have been getting more advertisers on board and hope that you are taking advantage of what they have to offer. Some even have specials if you mention you saw them on Hotboat.com. Please use them for all your boating needs. You can find contact information in the Advertisers section on the main Forums page. Also most of them are on Facebook, go like their page!!

Nick Rose Insurance - He is a Farmer's agent and offers all types of insurance. Boat, Home, Auto, Commercial, Health, General Liability, you name it he has it. I switched my boat insurance and saved with Nick Rose Insurance.

River Rose RV & Boat Storage - Located in Parker, AZ. They have great rates, mention hotboat.com sent you, sign up and get a $25.00 gift card.

Hallett Boats - Looking for a new or used boat, call Hallett! They will also be at the "Boating Demo Days" at Lake Elsinore May 18-19, 2013. You will be able to test a boat in the water. Go by and say HI!!

Eliminator Boats - Looking for a new or used boat, call Bob @ Eliminator. They will also be at the "Boating Demo Days" at Lake Elsinore May 18-19, 2013. You will be able to test a boat in the water. Go by and say HI!!

IMCO Marine - For all your marine products, call IMCO. They have two locations CA & NV. www.imcomarine.com

Sellman Chevrolet - Looking for a new Chevy Truck to pull your boat, call Jason Holley. Located in Orange, CA he has great deals. 714-863-3880

Concept Marine - Located in Montclair, CA. John Cogan can help with you boating needs. From service to gel coat, he can help.

Daves Custom Boats - Your looking for a new or used DCB, call Dave he's your man.

Teague Custom Marine - located in Valencia, CA Bob Teague and his crew can help with all your boating needs. www.teaguecustommarine.com (http://www.teaguecustommarine.com)

Doug Wright West - Are you looking for a badass boat, this is the place. www.dougwrightwest.com (http://www.dougwrightwest.com), located in San Diego, CA 100% American made!!!

Jetboatperformance - A family operated business since 1995 Tom & Josh can help with all your jetboat and vdrive needs. He also has a dedicated section in the jeb boats forum for any questions you may have. 805-466-4719

Pirate's Den Resort on the Parker Strip - They have great drink and food specials.

WOT Marine - Located in Carlsbad, CA Jim & Kyle Lancon can service your boat, trailer, gel repair, handle all your boating needs. Give them a call, they also offer a hoboat.com special.

Pfaff Engines & Baca Marine - Are you looking for a badass engine, this is the place to call. Did you know they also build custom Sandrails? Well they do and they are awesome. Contact Joe or Gordy for your boating and sandrail needs.

Global West Marine - Located in Orange County, your marine service repair shop. 951-675-7034

Pier57 - They sell new & used boats, offer parts & service. They are located in Gurnee, IL.

Please use our advertisers as much as possible. They are here to help with your boating needs. You can simply click on their banner ad to go directly to their website. Again contact information is located in the Advertisers section on the main forums page.

Thanks for supporting them and hotboat.com

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 12:32 PM
What about Menace Marine? I use them and Teague...

Menace Marine
05-09-2013, 12:42 PM
What about Menace Marine? I use them and Teague...

Ya what about Menace Marine? I personally think they are pretty awesome.

HB Vic
05-09-2013, 01:01 PM

Rut roh....lol

We'll get that fixed asap guys. Yes, they are pretty awesome!

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 01:06 PM

Menace Marine does a great job you should check out my boat, total rerig......

Wendi
05-09-2013, 02:11 PM

Oops I'm sorry Dustin! You're absolutely right you guys are awesome and better yet they offer 10% off of a service to all Hotboat.com members. Thank you Dustin for all you do for Hotboat.com

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Oops I'm sorry Dustin! You're absolutely right you guys are awesome and better yet they offer 10% off of a service to all Hotboat.com members. Thank you Dustin for all you do for Hotboat.com

I can't believe you forgot the Menace Marine/Rootz EFI group after all that time we spent with you at the boat show...

Wendi
05-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I can't believe you forgot the Menace Marine/Rootz EFI group after all that time we spent with you at the boat show...

Omg it's all good

Stainless
05-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks for giving all the advertisers a bump HotBoat.;)

Menace Marine
05-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Hotboat.com