PDA

View Full Version : Hotboat on Instagram

HB Vic
05-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Well it took a little bit of work and a few bucks, but we finally got our Instagram account renamed to simply "Hotboat".

If you were following us on "hotboatdotcom", IG should have redirected you to our new account "hotboat".

If not, you can find us here: http://instagram.com/hotboat

All of the content from "hotboatdotcom" account has been moved. Our old account "hotboatdotcom" will no longer be used.

Thanks for following us!!

HB

ChumpChange
03-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Finally joined to follow.

Napanutt
03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Well fuck. I thought I was cool registering my twitter a year or so ago.
How the fuck does Instagram work?
What ever. :)

HB Vic
03-10-2014, 08:50 PM

We're on Twitter as well. Most of them kind of tie together.

Eli
03-10-2014, 08:54 PM

It's the site where everyone posts selfies ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
03-10-2014, 08:55 PM
We're on Twitter as well. Most of them kind of tie together.

You have 13,000 followers! Wow that's awesome!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
03-10-2014, 08:57 PM
It's the site where everyone posts selfies ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GotHalos
03-10-2014, 09:02 PM
#hotboat
#hotboatdotcom

Napanutt
03-10-2014, 09:26 PM
So how do I find my self on Instagram? I'm pretty sure I have a user name/ hash tag @napanutt thing.
WTF. I signed up on twitter with my real name, no clue how twitter or Instagram work.
Fuck this stupid social shit.
Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Ziggy
03-10-2014, 09:31 PM
So how do I find my self on Instagram? I'm pretty sure I have a user name/ hash tag @napanutt thing.
WTF. I signed up on twitter with my real name, no clue how twitter or Instagram work.
Fuck this stupid social shit.
Ain't nobody got time for dat.

I have limited myself to just forums:banghead:....no FB, Twitter, MySpace:) or nothing. I don't want some of the old aquaintances to find me:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

thatguy
03-10-2014, 09:41 PM
I have limited myself to just forums:banghead:....no FB, Twitter, MySpace:) or nothing. I don't want some of the old aquaintances to find me:D:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Same here.

Milkmoney
03-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Lol. I don't do Facebook and there is no way I can figure out Instagram or this thing called twitter.

Hell my smart phone is smarter than me. Although I think you guys knew that. Sorry Vic or hotboat I won't be following you jus reading and a few post. :)

Stainless
03-11-2014, 05:52 AM
Lol. I don't do Facebook and there is no way I can figure out Instagram or this thing called twitter.

Hell my smart phone is smarter than me. Although I think you guys knew that. Sorry Vic or hotboat I won't be following you jus reading and a few post. :)

Lol, the only reason I have Facebook is some things on the Internet are exclusively tied to it.
Like twitter for up to the minute stuff I follow.

CH3NO2