PDA

View Full Version : Newbie...

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Just want to say hey to everyone on HB.

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Hey!

I'm typing this sentence for no other reason other than the above sentence is too short by itself.

WMC
05-08-2013, 09:09 AM

Welcome to the new Hotboat.com thanks for signing up

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Wendi
05-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Welcome She's Mine enjoy!!!

rschap1
05-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Welcome
Enjoy

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 10:17 AM
So what/who is she that belongs to you?

GotHalos
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM

Hello :welcome:

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 10:50 AM
So what/who is she that belongs to you?

I'm recently divorced and the only thing I came away with was my boat... It was a battle :boxing8: but I fought for her and thru the whole divorce I kept saying "She's Mine"... Talking to a friend last year about it he said that would be a perfect name for my boat... So she was named.... "She's Mine" :action-smiley-035:

WMC
05-08-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm recently divorced and the only thing I came away with was my boat... It was a battle :boxing8: but I fought for her and thru the whole divorce I kept saying "She's Mine"... Talking to a friend last year about it he said that would be a perfect name for my boat... So she was named.... "She's Mine" :action-smiley-035:

Nice

Stainless
05-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Welcome SM!:)

Wendi
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Nice

Don't get any ideas lol

niceguyeddie
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Don't get any ideas lol

lmfao

Seriously. Can we do something about the 6 character minimum post requirement?

hbchgirl
05-08-2013, 01:28 PM

Great story and great name for your boat! Welcome!

hbchgirl
05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
lmfao

Yes, I agree! Can we??? Pretty please??? :violin:

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm recently divorced and the only thing I came away with was my boat and naked pictures of her that she didn't know I had taken......

hmmmmmmm

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Don't get any ideas lol

Ok, what am I missing here? Come on let me in on it... :-)

HB Vic
05-08-2013, 01:37 PM
lmfao

Unfortunately it is spam medicine. It really does cut down on the spam.

I can get it dropped, but then we'll start getting spammed more often.

Choose your poison? :wink2:

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm recently divorced and the only thing I came away with was my boat and naked pictures of her that she didn't know I had taken......

hmmmmmmm

LMAO, good one... But did you ever think the reason for the divorce was because she didn't let me take naked pictures of her??? Hmmmmm lol

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 01:38 PM

Wendi doesn't want WMC to get any ideas. They have a fling going......

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Wendi doesn't want WMC to get any ideas. They have a fling going......

Oh damn... Don't want to get in the middle of anything.... Well maybe in the middle isn't bad in certain situations... :cuddle-smiley: lol

Wendi
05-08-2013, 01:52 PM

Nothin WMC is my hubby and I we divorce I get the boat it will be named HEs MINE haha

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Nothin WMC is my hubby and I we divorce I get the boat it will be named HEs MINE haha

Nice... I like that but don't wish a divorce on anyone... You can still name him "He's Mine"... Don't you know you have the controlling interest... lol

Wendi
05-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Nice... I like that but don't wish a divorce on anyone... You can still name him "He's Mine"... Don't you know you have the controlling interest... lol

Haha never divorce and welcome aboard keep posting!!!

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 02:03 PM

Did you consider an open marriage? Welcome to Swingboat....errrr.....Hotboat! lol

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
I think it's time I leave this thread......

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Did you consider an open marriage? Welcome to Swingboat....errrr.....Hotboat! lol

Lol, not an option... Maybe I should have been open to her idea?

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Just remember something about "Wendi" and"WMC"....bring Fireball and alot of it...also if your going to hangout with them ..Bring a tow rope and answer your text messages.....just saying......BTW...Welcome to the boards...

chris hanson
05-08-2013, 02:22 PM
hi my nam is chris nice to mee you wendi

WMC
05-08-2013, 02:27 PM

Hi chris mine name is William. Welcome to hotboat.com:action-smiley-069:

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 02:28 PM

It might not be that nice once you have a few shots with her..J/K ;)

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Lol, not an option... Maybe I should have been open to her idea?

Now I'm intrugued. What was her idea?

Wendi
05-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Just remember something about "Wendi" and"WMC"....bring Fireball and alot of it...also if your going to hangout with them ..Bring a tow rope and answer your text messages.....just saying......BTW...Welcome to the boards...
I've fireball sober!!! And yes you better answer your text messages :)

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 02:59 PM

something about being in the middle....

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 03:01 PM
I've fireball sober!!! And yes you better answer your text messages :)

Fireball sober?? wait till I see you guys...I'll pull that handle of Fireball out and then we'll talk sober...

chris hanson
05-08-2013, 03:05 PM
thanks for the wolcomeing on here cool site and form

Wendi
05-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Fireball sober?? wait till I see you guys...I'll pull that handle of Fireball out and then we'll talk sober...

I quite shots where's the support??

Wendi
05-08-2013, 03:16 PM

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 03:18 PM

we won't talk about your support or being supported......wish we had the gopro on that walk home...

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 03:19 PM

Unforgiven... Thanks for the advice... Fireball, check... Tow Rope, check... Cell phone, check... ok lets PARTY...

Unforgiven
I quit shots where's the support??

here I fixed it for you..any you talk about my spelling!

Wendi
we won't talk about your support or being supported......wish we had the gopro on that walk home...

So do i, I'd be rich from YouTube views lol

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Unforgiven... Thanks for the advice... Fireball, check... Tow Rope, check... Cell phone, check... ok lets PARTY...

Party?..I think theres a party in Chino Hills this weekend..just look for the Hotboat banner

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 03:22 PM

What??? There's no quitting... If you don't do shots that is ok... We'll just drink Fireball... LMAO

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 03:22 PM
So do i, I'd be rich from YouTube views lol

you rich..nope..money would be spent on a rootz efi blown motor for your boat

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 03:23 PM

Maybe I should introduce the two of you??? lol

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 03:23 PM
What??? There's no quitting... If you don't do shots that is ok... We'll just drink Fireball... LMAO

she's not quitting..we'll be lucky to get a shot...

Wendi
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
you rich..nope..money would be spent on a rootz efi blown motor for your boat

A million views haha. I would buy a Rootz Efi kit though!

Wendi
05-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Party?..I think theres a party in Chino Hills this weekend..just look for the Hotboat banner

No party here!! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/ehusyjet.jpg
Disclaimer; no shots were involved in the taking of this photo

Wendi
05-08-2013, 03:28 PM
she's not quitting..we'll be lucky to get a shot...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/ybyjadys.jpg

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 03:30 PM
No party here!! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/09/ehusyjet.jpg
Disclaimer; no shots were involved in the taking of this photo

lets see now...a handle of fireball... your right..no shots, its now turned straight into a cocktail......you've grown up!

wolfie
05-08-2013, 03:59 PM

I thought that was RC???

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Nice I'm ready... So do I just drive around Chino Hills with my head out the window yelling, "here HotBoat, come on boy, her HotBoat"? By the way I'm from HB, so Chino Hills is not far at all...

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Nice I'm ready... So do I just drive around Chino Hills with my head out the window yelling, "here HotBoat, come on boy, her HotBoat"? By the way I'm from HB, so Chino Hills is not far at all...

all you have to do is say..I HAVE FIREBALL, WHO NEEDS A SHOT? Wendi will track you down... (notice I said "need" and not "want")

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:11 PM

You have to meet hbchgirl and NRI they are in HB too. LOL you're funny

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
all you have to do is say..I HAVE FIREBALL, WHO NEEDS A SHOT? Wendi will track you down... (notice I said "need" and not "want")

Fireball is out we have a new shot

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Fireball is out we have a new shot

New Shot??? Now you have peeked my interest even more...

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 04:25 PM
You have to meet hbchgirl and NRI they are in HB too. LOL you're funny

I'm up for meeting anybody and everybody... It is always nice to meet new people and start new friendships... Especially if you have something in common... Plus boating is always better when you have a group of people that are fun to be around...

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:33 PM
New Shot??? Now you have peeked my interest even more...

It's a secret

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 04:34 PM
It's a secret

Secret???

Well how in the world do I get in the "Secret Society of Wendi" or SSW for short?

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Secret???

Well how in the world do I get in the "Secret Society of Wendi" or SSW for short?

Invitation only

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm up for meeting anybody and everybody... It is always nice to meet new people and start new friendships... Especially if you have something in common... Plus boating is always better when you have a group of people that are fun to be around...

All tell you this much I've made a ton of new friends that I will have for a lifetime!!!

WMC
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Vegas Vacation:D

HB Vic
05-08-2013, 04:55 PM
All tell you this much I've made a ton of new friends that I will have for a lifetime!!!

Pretty rude calling your new friends fat dontcha think? :oops:

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you drinking again?? Put down the bottle

HB Vic
05-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Are you drinking again?? Put down the bottle

Not yet. But it is pre Fireball Thirsty Thursday :yes:

Stainless
05-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Secret???

SSW, you are pretty crafty SM! I like your wit! ;)

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 06:04 PM

Who in their right mind would want to do that..Thats light commiting internet suicide...you'll get drawn into her Fireball World and life will never be the same...ask WMC he'll explain...Run, Run while you can..after the first shot that she talked you into you'll be craving the shots..You'll wake up on saturday morning wondering what the hell you did the night before, then you get the call from her and Will. Then it's hey lets do a shot of Fireball and it starts all over again.I tried to be good and stick with Patron but I fell into their trap...damm it...I thought I was over the 11 days of Wendi and Will...Glad I don't have any Fireball right now..But a shot of Grey Goose sounds great right now!

WMC
05-08-2013, 06:09 PM
We love fireball:banghead:

Wendi
05-08-2013, 06:12 PM

Who in their right mind would want to do that..Thats light commiting interent suicide...you'll get drawn into her Fireball World and life will never be the same...ask WMC he'll explain...Run, Run while you can..after the first shot that she talked you into you'll be craving the shots..You'll wake up on saturday morning wondering what the hell you did the night before, then you get the call from her and Will. Then it's hey lets do a shot of Fireball and it starts all over again.I tried to be good and stick with Patron but I fell into their trap...damm it...I thought I was over the 11 days of Wendi and Will...Glad I don't have any Fireball right now..But a shot of Grey Goose sounds great right now!

I sucked you in didn't I hahahaha. My world is awesome

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 06:16 PM
I sucked you in didn't I hahahaha. My world is awesome

Now it's your world? I knew you were a control freak.....Poor Will.....Shit,your world...shoot me now..end the pain....

HavasuHaulin
05-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Hey............

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey............

Hey..Hey what?? you need a shot of Fireball?

HavasuHaulin
05-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Hey..Hey what?? you need a shot of Fireball?

Hey to the Newbie....and I'll take 2

Miss Managed Assets
05-08-2013, 09:33 PM
:hilarious: I left my Fireball at the river, need to stock up here at home! Welcome She's Mine, HavasuHaulin and Chris Hanson(blast from the past).

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Hey............

Sup HH?

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Who in their right mind would want to do that..Thats light commiting internet suicide...you'll get drawn into her Fireball World and life will never be the same...ask WMC he'll explain...Run, Run while you can..after the first shot that she talked you into you'll be craving the shots..You'll wake up on saturday morning wondering what the hell you did the night before, then you get the call from her and Will. Then it's hey lets do a shot of Fireball and it starts all over again.I tried to be good and stick with Patron but I fell into their trap...damm it...I thought I was over the 11 days of Wendi and Will...Glad I don't have any Fireball right now..But a shot of Grey Goose sounds great right now!

Oh snap! Are you serious? So it's not the SSW but the VWW (Vortex World of Wendi)? That's cool, I'm game for whatever she can throw down... Some times it is good not remembering the night before... I've had a few of those and am sure ill have a few more of them... Lol

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Good Morning all...I survived another night of alcohol consumption...I getting ready for my next run in with Will and Wendi...Friday night we're going out with some of the Hotboat forum members from the central coast..We'll start the night with a few shots of Patron (keeps me happy) then work over to the Fireball (gets the wives REAL happy)...I'm sure we'll talk about "the Walk along the Channel" and I'm sure after a few shots I might let loose "I wish Will and Wendi were here"..But by then you'll have known I'd had a few too many..Wendi, next time we see you (which is soon) IT'S GAME ON...Have a great day Biatches...

She's Mine
05-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Good morning all... Unforgiven, I am fricken jealous that you're in Havasu and I here at work... Damn you... DAMN YOU!!!! have a Patron for me... SHOT SHOT SHOT

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Good morning all... Unforgiven, I am fricken jealous that you're in Havasu and I here at work... Damn you... DAMN YOU!!!! have a Patron for me... SHOT SHOT SHOT

I'm at home...at work today..just getting ready for Friday nights activities...shot shot shot..shit I wish I was in Havi right now..i'd be drunk dialing Will and Wendi (paybacks)

She's Mine
05-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Love the drunk dialing but even better is the drunk texting...

I drunk text my girl one time from the river... I'm very surprised she is still my girl after that night... lmao

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 12:35 PM
I should have kept the drunk text I got from one of our forum members..we laughed our asses off..and of course she doesn't remember it...don't worry Wendi, I won't mention your name

She's Mine
05-09-2013, 01:15 PM
I should have kept the drunk text I got from one of our forum members..we laughed our asses off..and of course she doesn't remember it...don't worry Wendi, I won't mention your name

Oh damn... I need to meet this Wendi. She sounds like a hoot... Fireball, Her World, Drunk Texting, staggering walks back to the condo... Man, Wil is a lucky man....

Wendi
05-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Oh damn... I need to meet this Wendi. She sounds like a hoot... Fireball, Her World, Drunk Texting, staggering walks back to the condo... Man, Wil is a lucky man....

I'm a fun person! and yes William is a very lucky man!!! We boat in Parker, if you're ever in the area you must look us up. We love Main Street in HB too, we could always do a HB member happy hour one of these days.

Unforgiven
05-09-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm a fun person! and yes William is a very lucky man!!! We boat in Parker, if you're ever in the area you must look us up. We love Main Street in HB too, we could always do a HB member happy hour one of these days.

Explain to me lucky???? I remember when a Hotboat.com sign went missing and.....oh never mind..he's lucky...

Wendi
05-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Explain to me lucky???? I remember when a Hotboat.com sign went missing and.....oh never mind..he's lucky...

He's so lucky!!!!

Unforgiven
05-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I'll keep this one going.....Hey Will can you explain to us how lucky you are?????newbies and stalkers want to know...It's funny, I got friends that signed up on this site and all they do is lurk...then I get a call..."dude, that shit you posted was funnier than hell...you should have told them about...blah blah blah" I tell them, "You guys can post at anything", Then my buddy replies" But I don't want to embarrass myself like you do" what a shithead..nice friend.....OK..lets get back to story at hand...Fireball, check, shotglass, check, dinner friends, check, stories about Will and Wendi? PRICELESS...Let the weekend begin

Wendi
05-10-2013, 04:44 PM
William is lucky because ___________

WMC
05-10-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm lucky because I get to do what I want when I want and my partner in crime doesn't get mad because she is right there with me. Sometimes it's scary being lucky. Have a great Fireball Friday

Stainless
05-10-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm lucky because I get to do what I want when I want and my partner in crime doesn't get mad because she is right there with me. Sometimes it's scary being lucky. Have a great Fireball Friday

Why are you wasting all those little cups? Drink it right out of the bottle, consider the Planet won't you. :p

Unforgiven
05-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Why are you wasting all those little cups? Drink it right out of the bottle, consider the Planet won't you. :p

He can't handle drinking like the big boys. He's got his girlie pantys on tonight

WMC
05-10-2013, 06:07 PM
How do big boys drink. Show me

She's Mine
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM

This is a great pic... I feel like a rookie but trust me I will play like an All Star... The only thing that needs to be fixed is the DCB cup in the photo...

She's Mine
05-10-2013, 08:35 PM
How do big boys drink. Show me

Not with girlie panties on... Well at least not this early... I am going out on a ledge here, I don't think Wendi wears a big set of panties to be called Big Boy panties... Damn did I just say Big Boy panties... HELL YES I DID...

Shot shot shot... Fire Ball Mother Freaken Friday BABY!!!!

Wendi
05-12-2013, 08:24 AM
She's mine nice boathttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/12/4ezuty2a.jpg

She's Mine
05-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks Wendi.... Just found out about this shot. Happy Dayz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stainless
05-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks Wendi.... Just found out about this shot. Happy Dayz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is your boat a 22 ICC? Nice boat!

She's Mine
05-12-2013, 12:38 PM
It's a 27' standard deck... My windshields/ canopy are not as round as the ICC models.

Stainless
05-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Gotcha, the windshields threw me off.

She's Mine
05-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Yeah, a lot of 22' Daytona's have those windshields. Personally I like the windshield more than the canopy. You can see thru them better since they're not so rounded.

Cigalert
05-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Yeah, a lot of 22' Daytona's have those windshields. Personally I like the windshield more than the canopy. You can see thru them better since they're not so rounded.

I took a ride on a 33' elim with canopies and it was like looking through an aquarium mounted on a subwoofer.

Stainless
05-13-2013, 09:36 PM
I took a ride on a 33' elim with canopies and it was like looking through an aquarium mounted on a subwoofer.

Yea, I agree. Hotboat has them on his boat, wonder how he likes them?

Cigalert
05-14-2013, 05:10 AM

Not sure if this one elim was flawed or it was the canopy company that was used. The DCB's I've been in did not have that hallucinogenic ripple in them.

Deranged
05-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Nice Boat! ;)

HB Vic
05-14-2013, 07:55 AM

Love them in the winter and when I'm cruising 90. Not so much when it's 115.

As far as clarity, almost zero distortion. I can even see through the passenger canopy.

But they are quickly becoming old skool.

Cigalert
05-14-2013, 08:02 AM

As far as clarity, almost zero distortion. I can even see through the passenger canopy.

time for an upgrade

WMC
05-14-2013, 08:16 AM

Get a new boat

HB Vic
05-14-2013, 08:50 AM
Get a new boat

I got the nod a couple years ago. I'm just waiting to hit the lottery. Should happen any day now lol

She's Mine
05-14-2013, 09:52 AM
Nice Boat! ;)

Thank you... Now you can see why I fought so hard for her during the divorce.... :wink2:

Unforgiven
05-14-2013, 11:13 AM
The new canopies don't distort.. you can still buy the old style (like on mine a bit of distortion) or buy the new ones...$4200.00 crystal clear...

Stainless
05-14-2013, 11:47 AM
time for an upgrade

Funny!

26redline
05-14-2013, 02:46 PM
I got the nod a couple years ago. I'm just waiting to hit the lottery. Should happen any day now lol

Bro, you "Got the NOD" lottery hell, I would have started the build...:thumb: As far as the the Eliminator canopies, they have always been that way, I rode in a buddies I felt like I was at the fun house, my buddy said, "You get used to it" :sheep1: BS:kissit:

kachina26
05-14-2013, 04:38 PM

What the hell is intruged?

ChumpChange
05-14-2013, 05:02 PM
I have fat fingers for an iPod. Give me a break Foamer!

kachina26
05-14-2013, 11:23 PM
I have fat fingers for an iPod. Give me a break Foamer!
Foamer?

ChumpChange
05-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Foamer?

The guys who foam at the mouth when they see trains coming. I'm pretty sure I got that vernacular from you. That and www.badgerbadgerbadger.com :)

kachina26
05-15-2013, 09:35 AM
The guys who foam at the mouth when they see trains coming. I'm pretty sure I got that vernacular from you. That and www.badgerbadgerbadger.com :)

I know the meaning, just wanted to know why you'd call me such a vile word. Man, that hurts!

chris hanson
05-18-2013, 12:12 PM
hey willam thanks for the welcome nice to meet you

She's Mine
05-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Welcome CH! Enjoy this badass sight.

WMC
05-19-2013, 06:17 AM

:thumbup:

Stainless
05-19-2013, 06:48 AM

Is this Chris Hanson from the old days? Canada? Welcome!