PDA

View Full Version : HOTBOAT.COM wants to Thank you!!!

WMC
05-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Hotboat.com would like to thank all for being involved in the website. I hope you are enjoying what you see here. We are growing fast and enjoying every minute of it! Thanks to all of you :) If you haven't signed up to become a member, please do there is a lot more to see once you have registered. We welcome your input. We want to see your boats, pictures, where you boat, your builds, boat projects, anything to do with boating. Let's see it. Have a wonderful day.:yourock::yourock:

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 09:05 AM
I thought lurking was going to be the way to go on this site but once signing up, I realized all the various sections that are hidden to lurkers. Mind blowing how much the site expanded with the five little letters of MATEO. :party-smiley-020:

WMC
05-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I thought lurking was going to be the way to go on this site but once signing up, I realized all the various sections that are hidden to lurkers. Mind blowing how much the site expanded with the five little letters of MATEO. :party-smiley-020:

Mine was three little letters:D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

rschap1
05-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Congrats on the growth

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 02:31 PM
WMC and WENDI.Thanks for having us here..it's going to be fun....Now, can I start stories about Tony Scarelotta?

Stainless
05-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks Hotboat owners!;)

She's Mine
05-08-2013, 03:25 PM

Ok, so tell us about those 5 little letters "MATEO"

ChumpChange
05-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Ok, so tell us about those 5 little letters "MATEO"

It asked me to register so I typed MATEO. Actually I typed Mateo but it's all the same.

hwellema
05-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Congrats on the great web site. We had fun drinking fireball with you and wendi at Kingsview and tequilla for Eddie.

Wendi
05-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Congrats on the great web site. We had fun drinking fireball with you and wendi at Kingsview and tequilla for Eddie.

We had fun too!! Every time I went by eddies for a shot he said he was out hmmmmm

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
We had fun too!! Every time I went by eddies for a shot he said he was out hmmmmm

How could I keep up on all the Fireball you were drinking?..I might as well had an IV bag with Fireball tied to you so yu could have your fix....The Patron didn't last long either....just saying

phuggit
05-08-2013, 06:54 PM
I see some familiar faces. The site looks cool too.

droidage.......

Wendi
05-08-2013, 07:02 PM
I see some familiar faces. The site looks cool too.

droidage.......
Welcome Phuggit, glad to see you on here. Thanks and enjoy!!

WMC
05-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Phuggit...Welcome to the new Hotboat.com. thanks for signing up

Stainless
05-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Hey phuggitt, how's it going?

bagged97taco
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
WMC and WENDI.Thanks for having us here..it's going to be fun....Now, can I start stories about Tony Scarelotta?

Is he the little Asian guy in all these photos I see. Haha. Much love for the flatty king.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Unforgiven
05-08-2013, 08:28 PM
the flatty king?? dude he's not good...overrated.... I think Wendi could drive a flat better than he can......well she would have a better reaction time....(and this is how the fight started)

RogerThat99
05-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Bagged Taco, that pic of Tony in your boat is one of my favorites from Needles last year.

WMC, do you have a new Avatar? ;)

WMC
05-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Bagged Taco, that pic of Tony in your boat is one of my favorites from Needles last year.

Yup. Thanks...

bagged97taco
05-09-2013, 08:58 AM

Yep definitely one of my favs too. For other reasons than tony. Haha

K-034
05-09-2013, 12:48 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO, thank you to HotBoat.com for creating such a great website that promotes all boating events, not just the big boats but us little guys. The people involved with this site make it feel like a big family and we are proud to be part of it. We could not have met a better group of people, and have not got the support that we get from hotboat, from any other site. Huge thanks again from the K-034 family for evrything, and Greg Duff for introducing us. Looking forward to the growth and the fun to come with this site.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!:action-smiley-035:

GotHalos
05-09-2013, 01:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO, thank you to HotBoat.com for creating such a great website that promotes all boating events, not just the big boats but us little guys. The people involved with this site make it feel like a big family and we are proud to be part of it. We could not have met a better group of people, and have not got the support that we get from hotboat, from any other site. Huge thanks again from the K-034 family for evrything, and Greg Duff for introducing us. Looking forward to the growth and the fun to come with this site.

:thumbup:

Looking forward to the many good times to come! Thank you!!!

Stainless
05-09-2013, 05:06 PM

Nice Post!

2FORCEFULL
08-31-2013, 04:06 PM
thanks Hot boat... pretty cool spot

08-31-2013, 07:49 PM
thanks Hot boat... pretty cool spot

X2. I try not to spend too much time on forums but I'm making HB my go to place when I do. I'm really digging this place.

rivermobster
09-01-2013, 10:07 AM
No way I'm signing up on this site. Not enough hours in the day as it is!

Tapatalk 4.0

westair
09-04-2013, 08:45 AM
x2 with everything K034 said ...... I've seen HB at every event I've been to lately, even the Needles v-drive show! ... sort of introduced myself and bought a couple shirts from you at LBMS. I love all boating but the smaller faster boats is where I'm at and I will support you guys for that!!

ChumpChange
09-04-2013, 09:11 AM
No way I'm signing up on this site. Not enough hours in the day as it is!

Tapatalk 4.0

Have you tried coffee?

Slacker
09-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Thanks to you guys for taking the time to put up a great site!!!

HB Vic
09-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Thanks to you guys for taking the time to put up a great site!!!

No thanks needed really. Glad you like it. We're trying to keep it low drama and stress free. Or is it low stress and drama free? Something like that :D

SummerO
09-04-2013, 07:09 PM
No thanks needed really. Glad you like it. We're trying to keep it low drama and stress free. Or is it low stress and drama free? Something like that :D

Amen to that brudda!! Both of the above are great goals.