PDA

View Full Version : desert storm thursday?

bagged97taco
04-24-2013, 01:44 PM
The wife and I will be rolling into havi Thursday nite with another couple. Where's there party going to be. How late does the street party go til. Hopefully can meet up with some peeps to show us how havasu parties. We will be on the water Fri sat and sun hopefully we can tie up with some you guys too. Thanks Paul

kevnmcd
04-24-2013, 01:49 PM
Street Party goes until 9 PM. Not sure what is going on after though.

Stainless
04-24-2013, 02:03 PM
The wife and I will be rolling into havi Thursday nite with another couple. Where's there party going to be. How late does the street party go til. Hopefully can meet up with some peeps to show us how havasu parties. We will be on the water Fri sat and sun hopefully we can tie up with some you guys too. Thanks Paul

Did you see the Hotboat meetup fri night at Martini bay? If I remember right you are from Tucson also, hopefully run into you sometime this weekend.

bagged97taco
04-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Yea I saw the martini bay shin-dig. We will try our best to make it for that. I am from Tucson. Far north east side

K-034
04-24-2013, 04:01 PM

We will be there, I think I already met you in Needles, we will also be at the Martini Bay thing

bagged97taco
04-24-2013, 04:27 PM
We will be there, I think I already met you in Needles, we will also be at the Martini Bay thing

Cool. I saw you at the parker races couple weeks ago but didn't come talk. Wanted to let you stay in race mode Haha. Looking forward to meeting new people