PDA

View Full Version : What's the word on Topac Bar

niceguyeddie
04-23-2013, 12:54 PM
I couldn't find their FB page. Anyone know when this place is going to open?

GotHalos
04-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Couple months I believe. They were at the havasu boat show promoting.

Bobby V
04-23-2013, 01:42 PM

Probably because its spelled Topock. :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/topock66?fref=ts

WMC
04-23-2013, 03:18 PM

They are opening in Phases! They do weekly video updates and add photos of progress to the facebook page. You can also check them out at www.topock66.com (http://www.topock66.com) for more information

Rock_Bottom
04-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Sweet ill be there memorial weekend!

GotHalos
04-23-2013, 03:52 PM

LOL :happy:

niceguyeddie
04-23-2013, 03:55 PM
I hate you Bobby! :)

WMC
04-23-2013, 03:59 PM
I hate you Bobby! :)
I kept hearing them say a year and a half, but not sure what phase that was for. It's gonna be a great place.

niceguyeddie
04-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Yea. I'm getting pretty tired of PC.

We went there last Saturday. I walk in the bar with friends and don't show my ID as I left my wallet in my truck and had no intentions of drinking as I was driving. So I told them I'm not drinking. The dip-shit security guys approached my 3 if not 4 times to make sure I wasn't drinking. Then one followed me to my boat when we left.

My friend took her kids, nieces and nephews on that zip line deal they have. She spent $450. I think she was crazy! lol... But the damn ride kept breaking down and it took them almost 3 hours to complete. Was she offered a partial refund or anything? Nope.

Their food sucks and their service is even worse.

Can't wait for Tupac...Topac... I mean Topock!

hallett21
04-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Ya their security is pretty disrespectful if you ask me. We were there this weekend and they kept eyeing our group every 5 mins. Everyone had shown ID and everyone was over 21 and we all ordered dinner and one bucket for 4 out of the 7 people lol. Just made me un comfortable. Can't wait to see what topock had to offer. Hopefully it has the old school feel it had

WMC
04-23-2013, 04:44 PM
I know that Pirate's is also same owner as Thirsty Pirate in Parker and we really enjoy that restaurant/bar. The food is great, Friday nights Steak and Lobster dinner $19.99 and the wife said it is awesome. Managers and servers are very nice and attentive. Maybe it is the lack of competition in the area, and it's just very busy all the time. But I still think it is a great establishment maybe just a bad experience that time. Zip line is over priced everywhere you go. $450.00 yikes!

stoker22405
04-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Art owns the Thirsty Pirate in Parker...?

I know that Pirate's is also same owner as Thirsty Pirate in Parker and we really enjoy that restaurant/bar. The food is great, Friday nights Steak and Lobster dinner $19.99 and the wife said it is awesome. Managers and servers are very nice and attentive. Maybe it is the lack of competition in the area, and it's just very busy all the time. But I still think it is a great establishment maybe just a bad experience that time. Zip line is over priced everywhere you go. $450.00 yikes!

Bobby V
04-23-2013, 08:53 PM

You sure about that. :hmmm: I heard the Parker owner USED to be at the Needles Pirate.

Wendi
04-23-2013, 09:46 PM
You sure about that. :hmmm: I heard the Parker owner USED to be at the Needles Pirate.

Yeah you could be right about that

niceguyeddie
04-24-2013, 10:56 AM

They should consider a customer service training day for the employees at Pirates Cove. I'm sure the owners/staff lurk these boards. That place has pissed off a lot of people, from the people that used to go there before the bar, campers and trailer park residents...not to mention they piss off their own customers.

Honestly, I'd rather go to the Turtle. I went there earlier in the day (also not having my ID) so my friend paid for my lunch. Was I hassled once? Nope.

Speaking of NT, they took a lot of things off the menu!:wtf:

Bobby V
04-24-2013, 12:24 PM

Topocks FB page says they will be having a BBQ this weekend on the river walk.

niceguyeddie
04-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Yea I saw that. I highly doubt I'll make it all the way up there.

Joker
04-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Yea I saw that. I highly doubt I'll make it all the way up there.

Are you telling me your new boat won't make it? :blah:

kevnmcd
04-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Topocks FB page says they will be having a BBQ this weekend on the river walk.

Might have to make a trip up there. Anyone else up for the trip? Maybe Saturday?

niceguyeddie
04-24-2013, 01:10 PM
Are you telling me your new boat won't make it? :blah:

LOL. Alright we'll see! I plan to make it up to PC or Needles. I'll hit you up when I get out there.