PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy a place diverter

rondayne666
04-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Whose got the best price on place diverter kits now a days? just curious. one of my buds
called PD direct and got quoted $625.00 for a manual kit, decided to call around a bit more,
told the PD "dealers" that he called that he could buy direct for that and they told him they couldnt help, didnt
believe it to be true. a week later he called up PD direct again to purchase and they told him "sorry" we wont honor that price...... gotta buy from their dealers.......:Lies:
what gives???? seems one of these "dealers" went crying to the factory.......
wonder who that would be. anyone??? shame on the factory anyways. just BS.:sheep:

Infomaniac
04-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Whose got the best price on place diverter kits now a days? just curious. one of my buds
called PD direct and got quoted $625.00 for a manual kit, decided to call around a bit more,
told the PD "dealers" that he called that he could buy direct for that and they told him they couldnt help, didnt
believe it to be true. a week later he called up PD direct again to purchase and they told him "sorry" we wont honor that price...... gotta buy from their dealers.......:Lies:
wonder who that would be. anyone??? shame on the factory anyways. just BS.:sheep:

Crying? You don't know much about business do you. Apparently someone from the manufacturer mis quoted that to him.

Manufacturers have to protect their distributors. You should be quoted list price if you call the manufacturer of anything. They can't be competitors to their distributors.

wolfie
04-16-2013, 09:55 AM
This guy rondayne666 is just a shit disturber. He keeps coming up with different screen names at PB and keeps getting banned over the same stuff. He's butt hurt over something with one of the vendors and now has a hard on rather than being a man and getting over it. He probably wanted a hug and didn't get it. He probably never got any love from his mommy. He won't say who he really is because he's too chickensh!t to confront this in person.
He was sending me PM's under another name over on PB for defending one of the vendors. The guy definitely has some childish attributes.

Wendi
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM

I know the guys personally at place diverter and I can't imagine them saying this to your "friend". We don't appreciate bashing vendors/manufacturers on our site. Deal with your issues privately, as they are your issues and no one else's. Please don't do this here. Let this be your final warning.

SBS933
04-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Someones full of shit, i work right around the corner from PLACE DIVERTER and drop in and buy parts all the time. They always take time to talk to you and help with any questions you have.

warhawk19
04-20-2013, 07:07 AM
Someones full of shit, i work right around the corner from PLACE DIVERTER and drop in and buy parts all the time. They always take time to talk to you and help with any questions you have.

interesting thread, personally place diverter shouldnt quote anything over the phone, as to avoid situations like this. they should just refer them to a dealer in their area and just "advise" them of their purchases. It would be a win-win either way. My .02

CodeBlue72
05-20-2013, 10:55 AM
The "Best" thing you can do is find "New Bud". If he was that displeased with his Quote, he should be the one complaining ! Not letting you voice "His" opnion and cathcing crap from those who read your post.

CodeBlue72
05-20-2013, 10:59 AM
I had a person to persons talk to these 2 Guy's @ PD at the Havasu Boat Show. Sold me their "Display" at a very reasonable price! They , in my opinon, are the "Best Place" to get what you need !

The "Best" thing you can do is find "New Bud". If he was that displeased with his Quote, he should be the one complaining ! Not letting you voice "His" opnion and cathcing crap from those who read your post.