SummitKarl
04-15-2013, 02:50 PM
http://www.lakeracerllc.com/info/DSSP2013.pdf

GotHalos
04-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Looks like a solid turnout!

Wendi
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Great location, next to a Skater and MTI's, Mercury Racing, Bob Teague. Also across the street from McGee's Pub! Thanks SummitKarl for all your hard work in putting this together. We appreciate it!!

Stainless
04-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Great location, next to a Skater and MTI's, Mercury Racing, Bob Teague. Also across the street from McGee's Pub! Thanks SummitKarl for all your hard work in putting this together. We appreciate it!!

Yea, HB has a great spot!;)

26redline
04-15-2013, 04:38 PM

WTH girl, I though you were supposed to hook me up on a spot...:omg:

SummitKarl
04-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Beginners luck:wink:, that's what you get for registering early, maybe others will learn:idea:

Wendi
04-15-2013, 05:14 PM
I tried!!! I know you're at the tail end sorry.... I'll buy you a drink.:oops::oops:

Slacker
04-15-2013, 05:16 PM

Looks like you are in or about the same spot as last year.

26redline
04-15-2013, 05:29 PM
I tried!!! I know you're at the tail end sorry.... I'll buy you a drink.:oops::oops:

It's ok Girlie, we will slide on down to you looks to be about a 4 beer walk...:dogrun::beer

26redline
04-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Looks like you are in or about the same spot as last year.

Yep 6 spots from last year, looks like next year will be in the Exxon parking lot...:angry:

SummitKarl
04-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Jeff, how about I move you down to the Hot boat booth?, you can park on west side of Querio and back your boat up to the Hot boat booth, you won't be "ON" the street but you will be close to the center

Wendi
04-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Jeff, how about I move you down to the Hot boat booth?, you can park on west side of Querio and back your boat up to the Hot boat booth, you won't be "ON" the street but you will be close to the center
Sounds good to us!!! Jeff's 2 hours ahead may be night night....

26redline
04-16-2013, 05:18 AM

That would be cool SummitKarl, I appreciate it, just don't want to ruffle any Havasu Feathers...lol Just want the boat, to get a bunch of foot traffic...

SummitKarl
04-16-2013, 06:23 AM
That would be cool SummitKarl, I appreciate it, just don't want to ruffle any Havasu Feathers...lol Just want the boat, to get a bunch of foot traffic...
ok consider it done, no need for you to check in at the Nautical just park there between 9:30-10am, Same waiver goes for the Hot Boat booth and boat, being as that sets the distance for everything west of it on that side (please be on time parking happens fast)

26redline
04-16-2013, 06:33 AM
ok consider it done, no need for you to check in at the Nautical just park there between 9:30-10am, Same waiver goes for the Hot Boat booth and boat, being as that sets the distance for everything west of it on that side (please be on time parking happens fast)

Thanks Again SummitKarl, see y'all in 9 days, some I will see sooner...:beer:outtahere:

GotHalos
04-16-2013, 09:26 AM

:thumbup: :thumup: