View Full Version : More ski racing video

Cigalert
04-04-2013, 06:37 AM
Boat 525 Coin Toss from Saturday Marathon Men's Open

Mitch was kind enough to let me shoot from his dock

Joe Mitchell-driver
Kyle Lancon-Skier
Dennis Fritch-Observer

FYI, audio missing from original dash files about half way through...you're speakers aren't broken.

and skier is spelled wrong on title page...my personal spellcheck IS broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4YPtIFezRc

GotHalos
04-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Nice :thumbup:

obnoxious001
04-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Joe is down in Glendora today checking out a couple of things on the boat, so we were able to view the video this morning,, cool deal!

Bianca_Rose
04-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Sweet video, got to love the go pros!

hbchgirl
04-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Boat 525 Coin Toss from Saturday Marathon Men's Open

Mitch was kind enough to let me shoot from his dock

Joe Mitchell-driver
Kyle Lancon-Skier
Dennis Fritch-Observer

FYI, audio missing from original dash files about half way through...you're speakers aren't broken.

and skier is spelled wrong on title page...my personal spellcheck IS broken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4YPtIFezRc

Another great video Cigalert! Love all the angles!

NRI
04-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Great video by Cigalert. Cool Joe looking poise, Dennis the observer having the toughest job of all communicating with the Driver and skier. Kyle is becoming a GREAT skier and looking so relaxed behind January`s HOTBOAT 2013 of the month. What a good team the 3 of them make. Keep up the hard work. The Go Pros working good. Technology has come a very long way the last 10 years. This boat is a MUST see when in PARKER AZ. a perfect 10 (TEN)

NRI
04-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Joe is down in Glendora today checking out a couple of things on the boat, so we were able to view the video this morning,, cool deal!

Tell Cool Joe. Oh well I was buying dinner Friday at the black Pearl. Love for them to be there and you.:yourock::angry-smiley-035::jumping-smiley-019::deadhorse:

obnoxious001
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Tell Cool Joe. Oh well I was buying dinner Friday at the black Pearl. Love for them to be there and you.:yourock::angry-smiley-035::jumping-smiley-019::deadhorse:

Joe is on his way back to Parker as I type this. Might want to call after an hour or so and see if he is still awake,, couple of long days out here working on the boat.