PDA

View Full Version : Apple TV

foxfam312
03-23-2013, 08:45 AM
I just picked one up yesterday, so I could watch the live stream of the Speedway grand prix in New Zealand last night, the way they made it sound just plug it in a go, well you know how that goes, so needless to say I have my Apple guru neighbor coming over later, to dial everything in. Does anybody else have it, and if so do you like it?

Wendi
03-23-2013, 09:10 AM
My aunt and uncle have it and I haven't heard any complaints!!

H2oSki2Fast
03-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Apple Tv is pretty easy to use, not sure why you are having issues with it. I have a couple gen 1s, one at my office, which I use as a music server. Best music server I have ever used. We tried 3 different music servers before finding the ATV. Also, have a couple of the black units. One I put at my parents house, and they really like it.

The biggest issue I have seen, is the wireless is not as fast as being wired. They seem unstable over wifi.

foxfam312
03-24-2013, 07:55 AM
well I finally figured it out, my problem was with my password, but all is good now, I do really like it.

Stainless
03-24-2013, 08:13 AM
well I finally figured it out, my problem was with my password, but all is good now, I do really like it.

Can you explain the highlights of Apple TV? Does it take the place of Satellite or Cable? Does it run through a Big-screen? Sorry, I don't know anything about it.