PDA

View Full Version : People who call from blocked numbers

niceguyeddie
03-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Anyone else dis-like this?

Who do they think they are? Oh you can call me, but I have to be surprised to who you are once I answer? I think that's like knocking on one's front door with a ski mask on or covering the peep hole with your finger. F- blocked numbers.... :kissit::wink2:

Slacker
03-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Anyone else dis-like this?

Who do they think they are? Oh you can call me, but I have to be surprised to who you are once I answer? I think that's like knocking on one's front door with a ski mask on or covering the peep hole with your finger. F- blocked numbers.... :kissit::wink2:

They are Cowards and a Poor Excuse for a Human Being!

niceguyeddie
03-07-2013, 05:12 PM
They are Cowards and a Poor Excuse for a Human Being!

They should all be taken to a camp then water boarded and starved to death IMO. ..It's like: If you must call me from a blocked number, then chances are I don't want to talk to you.. so please just don't call.

Slacker
03-07-2013, 05:14 PM
They should all be taken to a camp then water boarded and starved to death IMO. ..It's like: If you must call me from a blocked number, then chances are I don't want to talk to you.. so please just don't call.

LOL,,,,,,,,,,I have to agree!!!:thumbsUp::thumbsUp:

GotHalos
03-07-2013, 05:14 PM
WAJ. Just got a call today from an 'unknown' number and who do you think it is? Solicitors, WAJ!:swear

kevnmcd
03-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Blocked numbers go straight to voicemail. I don't even waste my time answering the phone. :D

Stainless
03-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I deal with cops at work and they always come in blocked.

HB Vic
03-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Personally I like blocked calls. It's like a surprise call :D

ChumpChange
03-07-2013, 06:36 PM
They're the ones that never leave messages.

WMC
03-07-2013, 07:22 PM
their going to voicemail

HB Vic
03-07-2013, 08:00 PM
They're lol

WMC
03-07-2013, 08:11 PM
:boxing8:Spelling police

niceguyeddie
03-07-2013, 09:00 PM
They're the ones that never leave messages.

Exacto Mundo! They'll just try back later, hoping you'll answer.

Napanutt
03-07-2013, 09:33 PM
My home phone has been turned off for well over a year now. Got so tired of the political and survey bull shit that I turned off the cordless home phone.
We both got the iPhones and hate the random calls from who knows who but I'm still a little leery about officially canceling our home number we've had for 9 years now.

RogerThat99
03-07-2013, 10:21 PM
My home phone has been turned off for well over a year now. Got so tired of the political and survey bull shit that I turned off the cordless home phone.
We both got the iPhones and hate the random calls from who knows who but I'm still a little leery about officially canceling our home number we've had for 9 years now.

I still have a home number. I don't use it but the rest of the family does. I never answer it, even if my parents are calling. I figure they must be calling for my wife because they know what number to call me on if they want to reach me. Pisses my wife off sometimes, but oh well. It isn't my phone line. :D

CarolynandBob
03-08-2013, 06:29 AM
I still have a home number. I don't use it but the rest of the family does. I never answer it, even if my parents are calling. I figure they must be calling for my wife because they know what number to call me on if they want to reach me. Pisses my wife off sometimes, but oh well. It isn't my phone line. :D

x2

As far as blocked numbers. Who cares. If I answer and do not want to talk to them then I hang up. Also x2 on the LEO calls.

Ziggy
03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Goes to vm and if they do as asked I will call them back........maybe:D

From my POS T-mobile thingie