PDA

View Full Version : Asking a favor of the Hotboat Express

chevellesb406
02-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Hello All,

JSCARAB ordered some cornhole boards off of me and was hoping to give them as a gift by March 7th. I won't be able to make it out to Havasu/Parker area, (where he lives), before then, and was wondering if anyone felt like doing a huge favor and carting them out there for us next week. I know its a long shot, but if anyone is heading from the OC area out to Havasu next week that could help out, that would be amazing. Thanks to all for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
Tom

WMC
02-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Hello All,

JSCARAB ordered some cornhole boards off of me and was hoping to give them as a gift by March 7th. I won't be able to make it out to Havasu/Parker area, (where he lives), before then, and was wondering if anyone felt like doing a huge favor and carting them out there for us next week. I know its a long shot, but if anyone is heading from the OC area out to Havasu next week that could help out, that would be amazing. Thanks to all for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
Tom

Going out Friday the 8th will that be too late?

chevellesb406
02-25-2013, 12:37 PM
I'll ask WMC. It's very kind for you to offer. Do you and Hotboat still need some new bags for his set?

YoPengo
02-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Hello All,

Regards,
Tom

I'll do it... I am going out Thursday 2/28 late and can deliver in Havasu Friday. Can you get them to me before noon Thursday?

YoPengo
02-25-2013, 01:19 PM
I may be able to meet you somewhere... Im am in Rancho Santa Margarita.

chevellesb406
02-25-2013, 01:30 PM
I may be able to meet you somewhere... Im am in Rancho Santa Margarita.

Thank you YoPengo, I work in Lake Forest off the 241 and Bake so that won't be the problem, I just have to see if there is any way I can get get them done by then :hmmm: If its ok, I will let you know tomorrow if this will be possible. Thanks again for the offer.
-Tom

YoPengo
02-25-2013, 01:32 PM
No prob... Let me know tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jscarab
02-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks guys for trying to put this together for me!!!

YoPengo
02-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Thanks guys for trying to put this together for me!!!

Are you in Havasu or Parker?

Jscarab
02-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Yo, I'm in havasu on the south side. I can meet you pretty much anywhere on Friday if this works out. What's your drink of choice or give some idea of something to show my appreciation....:)

WMC
02-25-2013, 09:02 PM
I'll ask WMC. It's very kind for you to offer. Do you and Hotboat still need some new bags for his set?

Hotboat had a back up set. :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

chevellesb406
02-25-2013, 09:05 PM
There goes my riverland board building monopoly. :)

GRADS2112
02-25-2013, 09:51 PM
What the hell is a cornhole board?:headscratch:

YoPengo
02-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Yo, I'm in havasu on the south side. I can meet you pretty much anywhere on Friday if this works out. What's your drink of choice or give some idea of something to show my appreciation....:)

No worries... pay it forward.
Chevelle better get busy :-)

WMC
02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
No worries... pay it forward.
Chevelle better get busy :-)

:thumb: People helping people

RVRKID
02-26-2013, 09:12 AM
What the hell is a cornhole board?:headscratch:

A fun beanbag game and he makes awesome boards!

chevellesb406
02-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Hey Rvrkid, glad to see you guys are enjoying them. It looks like I will have them finished for Thursday morning Yopengo, thank you again for helping us with this. I will PM you my number and we will work out the details. Jscarab will probably do the same for the other end of your drive. Let me know if I can help you out in any way. A recent set I found hard to give to the customer, I wanted to keep them.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/chevellesb406/sjgrass5_zpsa1fe69c0.jpg

Jscarab
02-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Pm's sent!!!!

YoPengo
02-26-2013, 11:57 AM
... Replied

RVRKID
02-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Hey Rvrkid, glad to see you guys are enjoying them. It looks like I will have them finished for Thursday morning Yopengo, thank you again for helping us with this. I will PM you my number and we will work out the details. Jscarab will probably do the same for the other end of your drive. Let me know if I can help you out in any way. A recent set I found hard to give to the customer, I wanted to keep them.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/chevellesb406/sjgrass5_zpsa1fe69c0.jpg

Now those came out great!!