PDA

View Full Version : 1978 Miller Ski Jet $14950

sangermike
02-25-2013, 01:05 AM
*********SOLD*********
This foot Miller has all new Gel coat in 2009. The new floor, bulk heads,carpeting, interior including all new seat wood was completed and installed by Miller Custom boats in Santa Maria Ca.in 2010. The tomb stone front engine cover was autographed by Jim at miller boats. The boat has been completely rewired with new Hardin Marine wiring harnesses.The motor is a 532 cid ford 9.5 to 1 compression(runs on pump gas),scat 9000 series cast stroker crankshaft, H beam rods, pro comp aluminum heads reworked with larger valves and multi angled valve job ,roller rockers,jomar stud girdles Edlebrock rpm intake, powder coated lightening exhaust headers. 950 cfm proform carburetor. Comp Cams Hydraulic roller cam gross valve lift 622 intake 633 exhaust duration @ .050 intake 240 exhaust 248 lobe separation 110.0 .The distributor is a DUI marine 7000. The Motor was Built by Randy Letcher of Jet Boat Plus.It was built for reliability and respectable performance clocked at over 70 mph on gps but the boat is used as a recreational river boat not a racer. The pump was rebuilt by Matt of Jet Boat Plus and has a loader grate, inducer and hydraulic adjustable trim. The impeller was professionally modified. The boat and motor have been used a little over only 40 hrs since completion. Believe it or not if you don't hot rod all day you get nearly 3 mpg on 91 octane pump gas.The 18 gallon gas tanks(Two 9 gallons) allows you to launch at windsor ,go to the springs for lunch and return with plenty of gas to spare while your buddies are filling up at the springs. The boat also has braided stainless lines and arp bolts throughout also a stainless steel custom bimini top. (used twice) The carburetor scoop is made by miller boats and is period correct.There is also a new red splash guard by finneys powder coating and plastics. If you want to own a piece of nostalgia and one of the nicest Millers around give me a call! This is a turn key boat that all you just have to change oil yearly and spark plugs occasionaly and watch the bronze timing gear on dui distributor I was told to check it at around 100 hrs, I've checked it twice and it shows hardly any signs of ware. If you have any questions you can contact me at msdriggs@aol.com or talk to Randy at jet boat plus. Thanks for looking
Mike Driggs
928 225 6096

papaletch4130
03-01-2013, 01:47 PM
This is the cleanest miller you will ever see!!

sangermike
05-19-2013, 01:45 PM
bump ttt