PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love SoCal!

ChumpChange
02-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Spent Tuesday down at the beach and Wednesday up in the snow. Nowhere else can this be done! Baldy had about five inches of fresh powder up in the park area that the kids got to go sledding in. Makes me want to bread out the board that I haven't used in some six years and go all the way to the top!

HB Vic
02-21-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm glad someone has time to take advantage of it :D

Slacker
02-21-2013, 11:57 AM
If you include a fresh water beach than it can be done here in Havasu, 3 hours to Flag, Snow Bowl. But no Thanks had my fill of snow. Either I'm just gettin old or lazy, probably both,,,,LOL!

wsuwrhr
02-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Spent Tuesday down at the beach and Wednesday up in the snow. Nowhere else can this be done! Baldy had about five inches of fresh powder up in the park area that the kids got to go sledding in. Makes me want to bread out the board that I haven't used in some six years and go all the way to the top!

I'm glad someone has time to take advantage of it :D

Yep, pretty difficult to get away.

Matt, if you decide to go for it, let me know and I will roll with.

Ive been wanting to go.

Brian

GRADS2112
02-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Spent Tuesday down at the beach and Wednesday up in the snow. Nowhere else can this be done!

You can in NorCal.

Waterheater
02-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Don't have the ocean. But we can ski at Brianhead in the morning and the lake in the afternoon. And still have time for nine holes of golf! I love where I live!

sent from the Galaxy.