PDA

View Full Version : Schiada owners...please set down your

GRADS2112
02-15-2013, 10:05 PM
I just don't get it. How do Schiada owners think that their hippy 70's boat is worth so much? Let's face it, outside of the hardcore boaters, if you show up at the local lake in a Schiada the average person is going to think it's a disco jet boat from decades ago.

And then if you tell them you paid 70K they would instantly think you are a lunatic.

http://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/3594799932.html

76Bonneville
02-15-2013, 11:29 PM
If I had the cash i'd have one in the stable, but then again I drive a jet boat from decades ago.

wolfie
02-15-2013, 11:35 PM
If I had the money, I'd buy a 28' Campbell Flybridge. But who am I to say? I own a '74 Sleek Craft Rebel, a '78 18' Sundance, and a '78 SWTD.

GotHalos
02-15-2013, 11:59 PM
Is the title of this thread really necessary? There will be NO tolerance for any form of bashing here. If I recall correctly GRADS2112, you have already been warned here.

If the guy wants to sell his boat for 70k, let him sell it for 70k.

GRADS2112
02-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Is the title of this thread really necessary? There will be NO tolerance for any form of bashing here.

Yes. Crack Pipe. And if there is NO boat bashing you might as well call it Powerboat Magazine.

Cigalert
02-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Yes. Crack Pipe. And if there is NO boat bashing you might as well call it Powerboat Magazine.

My grandfather always said "when you're stupid, it's for a long time".

2FORCEFULL
02-16-2013, 05:07 AM

lol...good ole ""grand dad"!!we loved our schiadas..

Mitch
02-16-2013, 08:30 PM
For once Grads is correct that guy is on crack .

HB Vic
02-16-2013, 09:22 PM

Grads grads grads....

The Doctor
02-17-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm rather fond of my 21' RC. Oh, we have flats too but this boat is a one-of-a-kind. Ask Denny Valdez why he has one - but make sure you give him enough time to explain all about his ski-race wins with it.

We had ours up at Lake Powell the first year we had it and another gentleman idled up to us and said to the folks in his boat "That's it! That's the Schiada 21' River Cruiser! Take a good look because that would be the best boat you could ever own." He immediately proceeded to ask me if I had an interest in selling to which I replied "no thank you" after which he told the party in his boat "See. They seldom let go of them once they own one." He complimented us on our purchase and drove off in the Sunset. Most of the other compliments came from "hot" boat owners who watch as my family cruised past them at their top speed. :D

Stainless
02-18-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm rather fond of my 21' RC. Oh, we have flats too but this boat is a one-of-a-kind. Ask Denny Valdez why he has one - but make sure you give him enough time to explain all about his ski-race wins with it.

We had ours up at Lake Powell the first year we had it and another gentleman idled up to us and said to the folks in his boat "That's it! That's the Schiada 21' River Cruiser! Take a good look because that would be the best boat you could ever own." He immediately proceeded to ask me if I had an interest in selling to which I replied "no thank you" after which he told the party in his boat "See. They seldom let go of them once they own one." He complimented us on our purchase and drove off in the Sunset. Most of the other compliments came from "hot" boat owners who watch as my family cruised past them at their top speed. :D

Hey Doc, almost missed this post because it was not red.:D
Are you going to Firebird this weekend?

The Doctor
02-18-2013, 10:04 AM
The boys may be called out of town to do some police car testing. If they are around, we'll probably take in Friday at Fireturd.

NORD
02-18-2013, 11:47 AM
Haters be hatin lol...........
Original poster of this thread has had his boat up for sale for quite some time. Maybe you are in the same shoes as these Schiada owners...... :realitycheck:

HB Vic
02-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Haters be hatin lol...........
Original poster of this thread has had his boat up for sale for quite some time. Maybe you are in the same shoes as these Schiada owners...... :realitycheck:

Nord? Hmmmm.....ok here's a test.. What is your favorite dancing position?

02-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Fuck grads!

NORD
02-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Nord? Hmmmm.....ok here's a test.. What is your favorite dancing position?

Chair.

HB Vic
02-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Chair.

Lmfao welcome Nord!

NORD
02-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Lmfao welcome Nord!

Member since October. Post count means nothing ;) lol

Slacker
02-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Member since October. Post count means nothing ;) lol

It does to some people because that's all they got,,,,,LOL,,,:smile:

H2oSki2Fast
02-19-2013, 01:56 PM

Time to get the broom and sweep out the trash.

niceguyeddie
02-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Let's face it, outside of the hardcore boaters, if you show up at the local lake in a Schiada the average person is going to think it's a disco jet boat from decades ago.
l[/URL]

This is true! I've pointed out some pretty bad ass boats on the water to friends who aren't too familiar with boats. They don't get it. To each their own.