PDA

View Full Version : Please be patient - no permission message

HB Vic
02-11-2013, 09:46 AM
I know this has been going on way too long, but I can assure you we are taking steps to fix this.

Supposedly this has to do with the # of database connections that Network Solutions allows with the current hosting package we have.

We are moving the site to a different host. That has become a very indepth process including reconstructing the site with the new host using a different domain name until we're ready to flip the switch. Not to mention another host that I paid for a year that would have had the same issue as Network Solutions :yikes:

I dont have a timeframe, but believe me I'm getting the same message and I'm not happy about it either.

Hang in there. It will be fixed soon.

Thank you!
HB4200

RVR SWPR
02-11-2013, 10:14 AM
I know this has been going on way too long, but I can assure you we are taking steps to fix this.

Supposedly this has to do with the # of database connections that Network Solutions allows with the current hosting package we have.

We are moving the site to a different host. That has become a very indepth process including reconstructing the site with the new host using a different domain name until we're ready to flip the switch. Not to mention another host that I paid for a year that would have had the same issue as Network Solutions :yikes:

I dont have a timeframe, but believe me I'm getting the same message and I'm not happy about it either.

Hang in there. It will be fixed soon.

Thank you!
HB4200

Most of us realize this is driving you guys nutz and trying to fix it.

rivermobster
02-11-2013, 10:49 AM
I've been using these guys for YEARS...

http://www.hostdime.com/

I've had a few issues being on a shared server, but if you go with your own server, you should have no issues at all.

Best part is, when you call tech support, they are based in Florida. Everyone speaks English, and I've never had a problem that wasn't resolved in 15 min or so. You get a lot for your money with them.

ChumpChange
02-11-2013, 11:13 AM
I only get so many clicks per day. I hate wasting them on that permisson message.