PDA

View Full Version : Motrin Monday

GRADS2112
02-04-2013, 01:39 AM
Who's poppin them today?:knockout: SuperBowl Monday should be a national holiday.

Wendi
02-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Yes it should I'm popping some right now

wolfie
02-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Hell, we were popping them Sunday morning!!! My wife is a huge Styx fan so I bought her usually Styx tickets for Christmas. The concert was this weekend. Just a few rows from the stage. Sitting in front of the amps mixed with lots of alcohol (They have a bar in the venue) lent itself to hearing loss and one hell of a hangover!

Napanutt
02-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Hell, we were popping them Sunday morning!!! My wife is a huge Styx fan so I bought her usually Styx tickets for Christmas. The concert was this weekend. Just a few rows from the stage. Sitting in front of the amps mixed with lots of alcohol (They have a bar in the venue) lent itself to hearing loss and one hell of a hangover!

That's cool Wolfie. I'd like to see Styx. I really liked them back in the day.
Oh, and yea, I'm hitting the Motrins pretty hard myself also.

The Doctor
02-04-2013, 03:04 PM

Sounds like fun! I'm also a Styx fan. Snowblind is my phone ringtone! :D

Wendi
02-04-2013, 06:21 PM

Loved Styx sounds like a great time!!

HB Vic
02-04-2013, 08:01 PM
I need a bottle right now. Major headache. Sucks balls. Going nite nite

wolfie
02-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Loved Styx sounds like a great time!!

My wife was definitely happy. Not far from the stage. Close enough so that my wife could see the grey in Tommy Shaw's goatee.
It's a really small venue, maybe 2000 people. She got to meet Tommy's daughter as she was selling raffle tickets to an autographed guitar for some foundation that she's part of.