PDA

View Full Version : Havasu House/Condo Rental Wanted

niceguyeddie
01-28-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm looking for a rental for April 25th-28th. Any one have a house for rent or referral? Thanks.

Wendi
01-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Call hank. He has two available condos a kings condos on the channel. 619-251-2446. This was as of a week and a half ago. Check with him.

niceguyeddie
01-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Cool! I've never stayed there before, how's boat/truck parking?

WMC
01-28-2013, 01:34 PM

I believe gated

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Bobby V
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM

Very small and limited. But its the best condos on the water.

Slacker
01-28-2013, 03:50 PM

It's gated and limited parking for a Boat and or trailer as stated. Most if not all just Boaters leave their Boat in the water and park on the beach in front of Kings View but you can take a chance on being ticketed since it is a public beach and there is no overnight parking, but I have never seen them ticket during Desert Storm in front of Kings View. I'm sure the boat and trailer parking will be full by the time you get there. Good Luck!

niceguyeddie
01-28-2013, 04:36 PM
It's gated and limited parking for a Boat and or trailer as stated. Most if not all just Boaters leave their Boat in the water and park on the beach in front of Kings View but you can take a chance on being ticketed since it is a public beach and there is no overnight parking, but I have never seen them ticket during Desert Storm in front of Kings View. I'm sure the boat and trailer parking will be full by the time you get there. Good Luck!

Thanks. Yea I'd rather get a house away from all the commotion and I don't like slipping the boat over night (especially with the chance of a ticket).. Might just do the Islander...

Slacker
01-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Thanks. Yea I'd rather get a house away from all the commotion and I don't like slipping the boat over night (especially with the chance of a ticket).. Might just do the Islander...

Yeah, I sure can understand that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,reason why it's called the Frat House,,,LOL.

26redline
01-29-2013, 05:07 PM
We love Kingsview, stay there every year, now parking the boat depending on how big is sometimes a problem, as far overnight parking on the beach they have never given anyone that I know there a ticket, hell it's Desert Storm boats are everywhere...lol

Slacker
01-29-2013, 05:30 PM
We love Kingsview, stay there every year, now parking the boat depending on how big is sometimes a problem, as far overnight parking on the beach they have never given anyone that I know there a ticket, hell it's Desert Storm boats are everywhere...lol

They have given Boats tickets there at Kingsview in the past but not during Desert Storm to date. Chris got one last fall on a Sunday night, that really sucked, $250. fine if I remember correctly. We do have a lot of good times there at Kingsview!!!

26redline
01-29-2013, 05:44 PM
Yea that does suck, "250 Bucks" that's crazy all for parking in front of your residents cant you park across @ the other condo's without that problem, they call it a "private Beach" WTF it's on the channel how is it private...

Slacker
01-29-2013, 05:59 PM
Yea that does suck, "250 Bucks" that's crazy all for parking in front of your residents cant you park across @ the other condo's without that problem, they call it a "private Beach" WTF it's on the channel how is it private...

At the time the condo's across from Kingsview, The Isles, were build it was private property to the high water mark of 450 ft. but still considered private to whatever the water line is at the time. But at Kingsview it is a Public Beach so the city regulates it, Kingsview is or was in talks with the City about the beach in front of Kingsview but I have not heard of anything lately. As you have probably seen some disuptes there that people claiming a spot on the beach as their own which really isn't the case since it is first come first serve and the EZ Up does Not save the spot nor does the sand spike or chair. The City would be smart to lease too Kingsview,,,, free $$$ for the City.

26redline
01-29-2013, 06:07 PM
At the time the condo's across from Kingsview, The Isles, were build it was private property to the high water mark of 450 ft. but still considered private to whatever the water line is at the time. But at Kingsview it is a Public Beach so the city regulates it, Kingsview is or was in talks with the City about the beach in front of Kingsview but I have not heard of anything lately. As you have probably seen some disuptes there that people claiming a spot on the beach as their own which really isn't the case since it is first come first serve and the EZ Up does Not save the spot nor does the sand spike or chair. The City would be smart to lease too Kingsview,,,, free $$$ for the City.

Exactly, I have pulled up there and put my sand spike in just inches from someone that left there's they have never said anything to me, hell when you leave take your shit with you, when you come back if there is space use it, but NO that's not your spot...

Wendi
01-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Exactly, I have pulled up there and put my sand spike in just inches from someone that left there's they have never said anything to me, hell when you leave take your shit with you, when you come back if there is space use it, but NO that's not your spot...

I agree people get so disgruntled when they claim its there spot when it's not. Get alcohol in the mix and you have a showdown that's for sure. If you want a spot all day don't pull out your boat. Once your gone its a free for all. However I'm a little disappointed to here kings view doesn't have that sand as private beaches. Oh well. Ill hire a cheufere (sp?)