Who got banned?

Nobody.....

WMC
01-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Nobody. Just trying to keep it clean on this site

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

WMC
01-24-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the call You get much more respect from me now. And nice job dumping to trash.:smilies_mit_hut021:

Didn't dump any trash. Just cleaning

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

RogerThat99
01-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the clarification WMC... How about some boating content. :thumb::thumb:

Wendi
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the clarification WMC... How about some boating content. :thumb::thumb:

Thanks RT99, where was this taken?

Wendi
01-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Play nice there's a new sheriff in town and she doesn't take any shit ; )

GRADS2112
01-24-2013, 01:27 PM
I think this place could use a little trash every once in awhile. And anyone who doesn't like my opinion can kiss my ass. If you have a problem with that feel free to call me anytime....949-678-8369....Ask for Grads.

RogerThat99
01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks RT99, where was this taken?

It is Camp Far West.

YoPengo
01-24-2013, 01:46 PM
Really Grads? That's a dick move.

GRADS2112
01-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Really Grads? That's a dick move.

If you have a problem with it you should call me. ;)

YoPengo
01-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Not like we don't know who's number it is. I used to stick up for you... Fuck it.

Wendi
01-24-2013, 01:56 PM
Grads really don't do this I dislike this Don't leave your number or anyone else's number. Any call out threads will not be tolerated. MK got one and only one call that will never happen again. He knows where we draw the line and so do you. Last and final if you don't like it here don't let the door hit you in the ass. This goes to everyone that starts crap.

01-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Couldn't think of a better place for my first post.

FUCK grads and since he is here Jet Daytona.

Hi Wendi. ;)

YoPengo
01-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Grads really don't do this I hate this bullshit. Don't leave your number or anyone else's number. Any call out threads will not be tolerated. MK got one and only one call that will never happen again. He knows where we draw the line and so do you. Last and final if you don't like it here don't let the door hit you in the ass. This goes to everyone that starts crap.

I don't envy your job. I really do wish you guys the best. My loyalty lies elsewhere... that's no secret (mostly because that is where my friends are) but I do like to stop by and check things out, see if the content is different and how everyone over here is doing. You really need to think of your demographics... Those of us who own boats and vacation homes with disposable income come on here... maybe we click on your advertisers banner... maybe we add some content. The last few times... the sandbar has been filled with the same old crap from the same old miserable people... It drives your customers (The ones you want to keep) away. I don't have the answer for you but I think you are moving in the right direction.

Best wishes... Pengo

Unforgiven
01-24-2013, 02:24 PM
I think this place could use a little trash every once in awhile. And anyone who doesn't like my opinion can kiss my ass. If you have a problem with that feel free to call me anytime....xxx-xxx-xxxx....Ask for Grads.

I called but the number was disconnected,,,,,

HB Vic
01-24-2013, 02:38 PM

Hi Wendi. ;)

Holy crap look what the cat drug in lol.

Good to see you 460. Can I get you a Fireball shot or twelve?? :D

Jet-Daytona
01-24-2013, 02:45 PM

Hi Wendi. ;)

Welcome....Friend request sent!

HB Vic
01-24-2013, 02:48 PM
I don't envy your job. I really do wish you guys the best. My loyalty lies elsewhere... that's no secret (mostly because that is where my friends are) but I do like to stop by and check things out, see if the content is different and how everyone over here is doing. You really need to think of your demographics... Those of us who own boats and vacation homes with disposable income come on here... maybe we click on your advertisers banner... maybe we add some content. The last few times... the sandbar has been filled with the same old crap from the same old miserable people... It drives your customers (The ones you want to keep) away. I don't have the answer for you but I think you are moving in the right direction.

Best wishes... Pengo

I'm measuring our forward progress and comparing it to the growth of my lawn. But my lawn's growing faster lol.

But we're here for the long haul, so I'm not to worried. I paid the hosting fees for 2yrs, so we're good until then at least.

But on a serious note, I do agree with you. We have a few who could do better with their contributions. Or at a minimum it would be nice if they contributed a little less junk.

Every site has its drama. Drama sells to an extent. But we're going to do our best to limit it here if possible. I'm more of a quality vs quantity person anyway.

Fireball wasn't built in a day. These things take time. It'll happen. I'm not too concerned really.

I do appreciate the feedback. Every bit helps.

Thank you,

HB

ChumpChange
01-24-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm measuring our forward progress and comparing it to the growth of my lawn. But my lawn's growing faster lol.

That's especially not good in the winter. Sometimes I think I should fire my gardener in the winter. He doesn't have to do too much.

ChumpChange
01-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Welcome....Friend request sent!

Now I'm feeling all left out!

Wendi
01-24-2013, 03:20 PM
That's especially not good in the winter. Sometimes I think I should fire my gardener in the winter. He doesn't have to do too much.

I feel the same way about the Gardner in the winter but WMC doesn't let me. Also I can't beat the price he charges me so he's worth it ll year long :)

BigDog
01-24-2013, 09:45 PM
I had no problem firing the gardner for the winter. I would rehire him back in late spring.

The gardner was me. :glee: